[AT] Off Topic, Meyers versus Western Snow Plows on 1985 F250?

Mike Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 30 07:32:58 PST 2010

Will - what does your winter look like?  How much snow do you get each
year?  How much falls at one time?

Personally I prefer the truck - you stay warm - easier to fuel - easier to
manage... and you always have the tractor to pull you out!  But I think the
questions above are what really needs to be known to make a proper decision.

Mike