[AT] Off Topic, Meyers versus Western Snow Plows on 1985 F250?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 04:00:22 PST 2010

 From what you related, I would run, not walk, away from something like
this. I see a lot of ads for used snow plows, and they always come
complete, even if a little tired. This one sounds like a $500 nightmare
waiting to happen.

For a couple of bucks, you can put a "wanted" ad in your local newspaper
or free "treasure finder" magazine. Let the sellers come to you. That is
what my old friend Cecil Monson used to do, and he did VERY well with
that strategy. You might also try a wanted ad in your local Craigslist.

Mike