[Farmall] Rodents!

Ed Greany crest25 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 29 14:50:41 PST 2010

I had problems with chipmonks (rodents to me) and found a good solution.
After the pesk control came out for 6 months and I saw what they did, I cancelled them and I bought a bait box like they use from the Ace Hardware. Most hardware stores and Home Depots have them. They are a black plastic container with a hole on the left and right sides the size of a Coke can. The lid opens to bait it. The bait is little cubes of "food" which the varmits eat on and take back to their den for others to dine on too. Soon, no more diners. It's clean and no dead anything to get rid of. It locks for safety around kids and animals.

Ed