[AT] Rear wiper kit for my Boomer

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Thu Nov 25 17:05:36 PST 2010

Well... those are the "universal kits" I saw and it sure looked like they
would work, but none of the on-line stores would suggest one.

The back wall of the cab is just sheet metal with an opening cut for the
glass with a rubber grommet to hold it in place. Is the CJ-5 similar?

The jeep kits are complete and sell for under $60.

Thanks