[AT] Rear wiper kit for my Boomer

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Thu Nov 25 16:28:43 PST 2010

I have a Curtis metal cab installed on my New Holland Boomer. I would like
to install a rear wiper kit. The glass is flat and has several inches of
sheet metal surrounding it, so mounting a wiper should be easy.  Curtis no
longer sells cabs for New Holland and does not stock the wiper kits for
them.

I have searched for "universal wiper kit" and see dozens of 12-volt models
available.  All of the ones I've seen so far are OEM for specific vehicles
and are ordered with varying shaft lengths.  So far, no vendors have been
willing to hazard a guess as to which ones would work for a tractor cab.

Does anyone on the list have any experience with installing one?
Suggestions?

Thanks!

Dick Day