[AT] Off topic mouse problem

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Nov 23 03:12:54 PST 2010

I don't have that particular mouse, but most of them are press fit and
need to be pried apart to get inside. Generally, when a mouse starts
acting up, if cleaning the mouse ball area (in the old mechanical
versions) doesn't work, I simply replace them. You can usually pick up a
new replacement for under $10 these days, and it is well worth getting
rid of the aggravation (at least to me). You might try taking the mouse
down to the shop and giving it a shot of air from the compressor and
blowing out any junk that got inside. (tractor reference?)

Mike