[AT] Off topic mouse problem

pga2 at BasicISP.net pga2 at BasicISP.net
Tue Nov 23 04:46:08 PST 2010

Ralph,
Just replace the thing. This is pretty much normal wear for a mouse. You can get a new laser mouse with scroll wheel
for about $10 US.

Phil

--- alfg at sasktel.net wrote:

From: Ralph Goff <alfg at sasktel.net>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: [AT] Off topic mouse problem
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 23:12:23 -0700

Not at all tractor related but I have lost function on the left button of my computer mouse today. Sometimes if I press really hard I can get it to work but other times I have to do everything with the right button and its a real learning process. I suspect all this mouse needs is cleaning but can't see any way to get it apart. Its a microsoft laser mouse with scroll wheel and cord. Anybody else had this problem or figured out how to repair it?

Ralph in Sask.