[AT] Drag line engine ID wanted- update

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Mon Nov 22 20:30:44 PST 2010

	Hello Charlie. The weather has been too cold around here for a detail
look at it's condition but I'm quite sure my son-in-law will get it
living again. It's sat long enough that no one from the company it came
from remembers it working.
	The big items that is missing is the magneto and the radiator on the
crane engine. I have a suitable rad that can be rebuilt. We are trying
to identify the engine so we can look for a mag to fit it.  As far as we
can tell so far, any other items that are missing are superficial as
they are easy to find or make.
	The truck seems to be complete with the exception that it needs tires.

Rupert