[AT] Drag line engine ID wanted- update

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Mon Nov 22 20:18:49 PST 2010

	Thanks Charlie. I will have to take a closer look at the the AC
tractors at the shows next summer. What puzzles me is the location of
the oil filler. The only engines that I can remember that had the oil
filler on the mag drive were international but that doesn't mean others
didn't have that feature too.

Rupert