[AT] Flat bed trucks

Ernie cchopper at centurytel.net
Mon Nov 22 09:12:23 PST 2010

Joe,
I made my own flat bed, steel frame and wood bed for my C3500.  I also put
on stake sides and even a stake 'tailgate'.  I don't ever plan on being
without a flat bed pickup again.  If you want more info contact me direct.

Ernie
"We can do anything we want as long as we stick to it long enough!"   Helen
Keller

'In God We Trust'