[AT] old spark plugs

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 22 09:39:01 PST 2010

Roy, that looks like an interesting product and readily available at our
Canadian Tire stores. Wonder if it would work as carburetor cleaner too?
I hadn't planned to clean up or restore these plugs to showroom conditiion
though. Actually I hadn't realized just how much rust they had on the
surface until it showed up in the photo. Maybe the flash exagerates it.
Anyway, still trying to figure out the vintage of those Champion boxes.

Ralph in Sask.