[AT] Drag line engine ID wanted- update

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Mon Nov 22 09:18:57 PST 2010

Hello Guys,
	We found a plate with multiple coats of paint on it that reveals the
maker of the dragline. See a pic of the plate after we spent a hour or
so removing the three coats of paint at
<http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Pictures/Crane%20ID.jpg>.

	We found that a civilian model T35 may be the same crane as the M49
while doing some googling last night.

Rupert