[Farmall] older Cadets

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 21 18:17:54 PST 2010

I've noticed there are practically none left "earning their keep". Dad used
to work on lots of them but this past summer he didn't work on any Cadet
that was over 25 years old, unless you count one of his! The 128 at my house
was completely gone through 15 years ago. It is in as decent mechanical
shape as you could hope for. If all goes well it will be joined by a 2072
tomorrow.

John Hall