[AT] old spark plugs

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 21 15:14:53 PST 2010

I had a look there Charlie. Its got good coverage for Champion . Looks like
mine are not for a McCormick Deering 15-30 though. They show a Champion 20
on their chart.
Heres a picture of my "collection". I thought the boxes looked pretty old .
http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/142_165/24_22/OldSparkplugs-vi.jpg

Ralph in Sask.