[AT] stuck machinery

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 19 18:55:39 PST 2010

Gene, too bad could not share some of the excess moisture because we are way
over supplied with it here.
I think if you could get a plow in the ground here it might break up in big
chunks too, but because it is frozen. Yes, we set record low temperatures
all across Sask. today. I think I might have seen -5F at one point. Not bad
in the sunshine and no wind blowing. Plenty of snow to shovel to keep warm.
I got the three point hitch arms on the Cockshutt 40 last week but didn't
bother installing the snowblower. We have been given a false sense of
security the past few years when there was no heavy snow to mention til
Christmas or so. Well now we are back to a real old fashioned winter and its
going to be a long one. Guess I'll hook up to the blower tomorrow as the
driveway appears pretty much impassable for all but the most adventurous of
four wheelers.

Ralph in Sask.