[AT] need to ID tractor

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Nov 19 09:39:04 PST 2010

    Sounds like a Massey Harris, Maybe 20? The hitch cylinder was mounted on
these tractors as you describe. Did it look like this

http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/gallery/photo_pic.cgi?pic=http;//www.tractorshed.com/gallery/tphotos/a107633.jpg&firstrec=1&lastrec=15&Parameter=Massey%20Harris%2020&mode=All&what=tphotos

                        Gene