[AT] More on the water pump

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Nov 18 10:15:57 PST 2010

Ralph,
That is why I found a shop I can trust.  Works best for me.  That issue
I had the other day with the check engine light and the pinhole in the
vacuum line would have been VERY difficult to find even if one was
searching for that problem.  Luckily I have a local shop that is
trustworthy.  Yes the labor was the significant portion of the bill but
had I been trying to find the problem ...

David
NW NC