[AT] Two useful books

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Nov 17 10:59:51 PST 2010

I try to be economical (actually stingy) with my book purchases, and
sometimes it pays off. Two books available as "remainders" from Edward
B. Hamilton Bookseller showed up recently. I ordered the first one
<http://www.edwardrhamilton.com/titles/1/7/7/1776169.html> "How to Keep
Your Tractor Running, which has 30 "projects" to help you keep on top of
things, as well as some other resources. This book may not tell the
experienced tractor owner/operator much, but not all of us spend our
lives working with tractors and need a little guiding. The list price of
the book was $26, but it is only $8 from Hamilton.

The other one is "HOW TO KEEP YOUR CLASSIC TRACTOR ALIVE" by our own
Spencer Yost <http://www.edwardrhamilton.com/titles/1/8/0/1808591.html>
published at $30 but available from Hamilton for $13. Knowing the
quality of Spencer's previous books, I have no doubt that this one will
be excellent also. I didn't see it in the last Hamilton catalog, but now
that I know it is available, I will be ordering it.

Mike