[AT] Drag line engine ID wanted

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Tue Nov 16 12:10:22 PST 2010

Bantam is what came to me too.

I hope to eventually get a machine to keep at Brownsville.

Dave Merchant

At 07:36 AM 11/16/2010, you wrote:

>Almost looks like a Bantam, They used a lot of Buda engines.
>________________________________

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia