[AT] Knees

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:16:00 PST 2010

Larry and Herb,

My mother had her second knee done last year on New Years Eve at age 91.
She came through it like a champ.  She took the residential rehab option for
her second one as well and was happy with the choice.  Herb if you are
thinking of doing it, do it NOW.  Without meaning to be political, things
are changing in the world of medicine and you might not always be able to
get these procedures without the approval of some bureaucrat who is more
interested in cutting cost than in your health and well being.

Charlie