[AT] More on the water pump

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Nov 15 13:54:41 PST 2010

Yes for the MF and it did include a new pulley.  Not upset with the
price overall and I was surprised it was in  stock.

While I was out I took the car in for service.  The check engine light
was on and the mechanic had read and reset it a couple times.  This time
a full blown diagnostic - $5 piece of vacuum hose with a pinhole.  $75
total bill.  Just the nature of these more complex engines I guess.

He has been my mechanic for about a decade now and I have always been
happy with the work.  I feel I can depend on his opinion.

David
NW NC