[AT] Drag line engine ID wanted

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:32:58 PST 2010

I believe it is a Bucyrus Erie but could be wrong.  There is an antique
construction equipment organization.  I forget the name of it off hand but
if you can find them online I'm pretty sure they could help.  I'll print the
pictures off and show them to a friend that will probably know it by sight.
For what it's worth a lot of those old rigs are still working as pile
drivers and pulling drag lines to dig ponds.

Charlie