[Farmall] Farmall M hydraulics

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 18:24:14 PST 2010

John, it's been suggested we replace the quick coupler so I'll probably try
that first. It's quite possible the one on it is the one that came with it.
What is weird is that everything works fine until you leave the load on for
an extended period of time. I know of a couple of local old timers that
mgiht know what is causing it. No more than we use it, I don't want have to
go all through hydraulic unit.

John