[Farmall] Farmall M hydraulics

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 11:20:50 PST 2010

Are you using quick couplers in the connections? There are times that the ball
will seat in the coupling and not let the oil pass resulting in a cylinder
locking. This will seem like a valve problem, quite often this problem only
shows up at certin pressures or coupler combinations.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685

bbvande at yahoo.com