[AT] real tractor stuff <g>

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Nov 14 05:00:46 PST 2010

There used to be a Massey dealer in Burlington when I worked there -
just a short hop from the office and one about 30 miles from here.  Both
gone now of course.  So its either make the trek to North Wilkesboro or
hit the local NAPA store.

Of course for me the price will be double that - my usual luck.

David
NW NC