[AT] Farmall M hydraulics

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Nov 14 04:01:01 PST 2010

    A common problem with remote hydraulics is that the poppet valve in the
remote connector will wear and and not allow the valve to remain open under
high pressure. May have to replace the female connector. I had thst problem
on my Case. I welded a spot on the valve to open it farther. These are the
pionted connectors and not the ball type.

            Gene