[AT] real tractor stuff <g>

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Nov 13 14:53:32 PST 2010

Actually been a bit warm here and we are also expecting rain Tues.

I'm planning to tear into the water pump tomorrow afternoon then to NAPA
Monday morning.  With the general loss of dealers the closest Massey
dealer is a good 60 miles away.  The NAPA about 10.  I am expecting them
to have to order so thinking the install will be after Tues.

A pain but not a major problem.

David
NW NC