[AT] Snow blower lubrication

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at windstream.net
Sat Nov 13 10:56:37 PST 2010

Dick, here is wear I think most are getting it wrong, the tefron ring arond
the chute takes care of the turning of the chute, BUT the snow hits the
inside of the chute, that is what needs to be "lub'ed", keep it clean, free
of rust, I paint mine with POR15 and wax it at times or spray with PAM, this
will keep the snow moving out of the chute, even wet stuff.

Jerry NW Ohio