[AT] stop-leak and antifreeze

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 12 20:55:44 PST 2010

I'm not sure what type of leak your combine had John but I had good luck
fixing one in my IH truck many years ago. Just ordinary hardware store epoxy
to fix a hole I made when I accidentally drilled through the threads trying
to remove the block drain plug in the side of the engine. Its got to be 30
years and still holding anti freeze.

Ralph in Sask.