[AT] small combines

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 17:57:39 PST 2010

Watched several of those videos, wonder what they are harvesting? Whatever
it is has a very low yield. Look for some of the videos of the Kubota rice
combines, those are some pretty neat machines. After looking at all the
small combines I found some videos for the Russian Don combines. Farming
there looks the same as the Midwest.

John