[Farmall] Farmall A Hood Emblem and Decals

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 05:14:28 PST 2010

Mike is correct when he references the Letter Series Tractors, the book not only
lists all the decal locations it also has paint info as well. Back in the late
40s or early 50s the decals on the side of the hood where changed from the IHC
logo to the IH style. If you can get a copy- your local Case-IH Dealer might
have one I see them at many of them yet, the only decision is do you want yours
original or the latest style. I did my A with the IH style even though in 41 it
would have been the IHC style.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685