[AT] Sideways pictures

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 9 07:26:00 PST 2010

There should be a setting in the Control Panel, Cecil, that will let you scroll sideways from one monitor to another.  That's convenient for situations where you are driving a presentation on a laptop and want the audience to only see the slides of the show.   But software acts differently based on the installed hardware, so just because you SHOULD be able to control the visibility of a second monitor doesn't mean that you can actually do it. Sometimes the way you boot up the system will make a difference on whether or not a second monitor is recognized and available for viewing.

Larry