[Farmall] 1942 Farmall H distillate or gas

Jerry Bossard jerry.bossard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:49:25 PST 2010

DBigdog, Carl Szabelski, Mike Sloane and Barney Van De Weert -

Thank you for the valuable information!  It is greatly appreciated!  I look
forward to continue using this forum and learning more about this Farmall H
as time goes on.  I really enjoy this vintage of tractors.  I will look at
purchasing some manuals to assist.  It may be a few weeks or maybe a couple
of months before I can get the tractor moved and running due to the location
of the tractor and the weather will play a factor as well.  I'll try to get
some pictures available on a website when I get to working on things.

Thanks again,

Jerry Bossard
Urbandale, IA
Jerry.bossard at gmail.com