[AT] Sideways pictures

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 8 04:08:56 PST 2010

I'll take the blame for failing to remember to change the subject line of my
message to Gene and for not deleting the body of the message.  Charlie V.
had no way of knowing I had send any pictures and obviously assumed Gene was
talking about his link.   I guess it's a good mess when folks stumble over
one another while trying to help a friend.  Let's just leave it at that.

Charlie Hill