[AT] Sideways pictures

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 03:49:25 PST 2010

Yeah but that really confuses me Gene because I sent them direct to you and
not to the list.  I'm not sure exactly what pictures Charlie V. is referring
to.  I think he did send a link to some pictures...... didn't you Charlie V?

Yes, and that is what I was referring to.   I was unaware of the
pictures Charlie Hill sent to Gene off list. My comment brought on
most of this most of this confusion.  Nuff said

Charlie V..