[AT] Sideways pictures

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 7 17:50:01 PST 2010

Gene I'm really confused because the pictures I sent were sent to your
e-mail address.  They were sent as photo attachments in excess of 1 mega
byte each and there is no way they went to the list because 1) the list
doesn't accept photo attachments and 2) I didn't send them there.  It
doesn't matter other than the fact I'm confused.

Charlie Hill