[AT] Sideways pictures

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Nov 7 16:33:36 PST 2010

    Charlie;
    Yes I was referring to the combine pictures. Charlie V said they came
through to him in vertical and to mine they were horizontal. I am sure that
you sent them in the proper orientation and my system oriented them for best
display on my monitor. I am still new to this monitor and will have to check
out the portrait versus landscape settings.

    I do thank you for taking the effort to find this information. I have
tried at times before to identify it and now we know what it was.

    I always take anything on here very lighthearted and unless I am flamed
personally I take no offense. Sometimes you have to read a message 1 or 2
times to realize it was sent tongue-in-cheek. Sometimes have to agree to
disagree good naturedly. Many times just let it go without a comment.

                    Gene

    P.S. I did try to stand my monitor on its side to try to read them, but
couldn't control the mouse to align the articles.

                G.D.