[AT] Sideways pictures

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Nov 7 12:49:03 PST 2010

    Herb;
    In senior history class final exams a couple who were dating got their
papers back. His had the note "evidence of giving help" and hers said
"evidence of receiving help". Teacher didn't know both of them got their
answers from me, along with 2 others. We all passed with good final grades
and we all graduated.

    No, I didn't have a crush on Ellen. She already had a steady and were
married as soon as school was out. They both are still good friends and saw
them this spring at our 50th. alumni celebration.

                Gene