[AT] Thoughts on small combines, other harvest machinery and where it takes us (continued)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 7 07:56:15 PST 2010

Gene,  I'm sorry the pictures were sideways.  I photographed them that way
to get as much of the page in the frame as possible and downloaded them to
my "desktop".  I rotated them on my desktop to the proper orientation and
did a "drag and drop" into the e-mail.  I thought they would go to you
turned the right way but apparently they reverted to the original format.
Glad we solved the mystery.

Charlie