[AT] Thoughts on small combines, other harvest machinery and where it takes us (continued)

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Nov 6 15:36:11 PDT 2010

    Charlie;

    I found this Wikipedia site on Allis combines. Looks like the 40 was a
smaller model like the 60 for smaller tractors and made from 1938 to 1940,
the same years as early production 60and 70 combines.

    Found 2 videos on utube operating model 40's at Hutchinson, Mn. These
have the same styling as the 66 and are not like the one we had.

    I may ask my brother if he has any pictures taken when we owned it.

                    Gene