[AT] Thoughts on small combines, other harvest machinery and where it takes us (continued)

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 17:36:12 PDT 2010

Grant, you might luck up and come across a fairly modern pull type combine.
IH and John Deere were making them up until the 70's I think. They appeared
to be the same basic unit as some of the self propelled machines. If you are
only going to harvest a few bushels of seed, ever considered a small
threshing machine? You may want to consider a seed cleaner as well.

John Hall