[AT] Massey Harris/Massey Ferguson 35 SP Combine?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Nov 4 20:02:22 PDT 2010

Theres at least one of these little Massey combines out in B.C. Canada. I
had a picture that a friend took at a farm/car show there a few years back.
I'm surprised Al doesn't want the IH equivalent, the model 93. That had a
little 153 engine. Theres a local guy has the newer version (203?) that he
drove in a parade a few years ago. Sure looked small by today's standards.

Ralph in Sask.