[AT] Massey Harris/Massey Ferguson 35 SP Combine?

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 11:28:39 PDT 2010

Hi Al & Herb,

I have a working MH 35 combine.  To say the least it is a small thing
compared to today's standards.  The grain table is only 7 feet.  It  has a 140
Continental engine mounted on top.  It can struggle to cut  the heavy
producing wheat so we normally just cut a half width.  It does an  excellent job of
cleaning the wheat.  Great piece to haul to shows. Just  fits on my 20'
low-profile trailer. Occasionally you will see a #22 2-row corn  head for them
as well.  They have the same problem - it just can not handle  200 bu corn
so most only pick a row at a time.

Massey Collectors Assn. has a website at _www.masseycollectors.com_
(http://www.masseycollectors.com)  with a  discussion board.  You might want to
start a thread there.  I know of  several here in the Midwest.

I just saw an old promotion film highlighting the 35 combine.  Hope to  get
it on DVD soon.

If you can find one and have the money and storage you will want  one!!

JMO

Thanks

Gary

In a message dated 11/4/2010 10:03:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,