[AT] AT Digest, Vol 81, Issue 4

DMcDonald jswords at mcn.net
Thu Nov 4 10:59:46 PDT 2010

Dear Al

I have a working grist mill that I make from 20 to 100 pounds of corn
meal flour a year.
If you would like to send me some corn I will be happy to grind it and
mail back
for the cost of mailing to you (and flour sacks if needed).

later
david

--
David McDonald                  Collector of Japanese Swords and Old Iron
PO Box 265                      WEB page - http://www.montanairon.com
Sidney MT  59270                email - jswords at mcn.net
406-482-3243  evenings          I do tsukamaki (wrapping of sword hilts)

Owner of White IH Cub&  Super A Farmall, IH 100&  130, 140, AC G
McD type M, Monitor, Frost King and other stationary engines.