[AT] Square Dancin Tractors

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Nov 2 18:56:55 PDT 2010

    Charlie;

    Glad she enjoyed them. I have seen them perform probably a dozen times
and still watch them every  chance I get.

    I tried to post some photos I took of them, but they didn't show on my
photo album on the new forum.

    Debbie Osborne is one of the square dancers and she in the author of the
web site for the dancers as well as the Centerburg Old Time Festival and the
Morrow County tractor club and has done an awesome job on all of them.

                Gene