[AT] Square Dancin Tractors

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Nov 2 17:19:22 PDT 2010

    Hi Dean;

    They perform at Wapakoneta on Memorial Day weekend on Saturday and
Centerburg Fall Festival the third weekend in September. They were even in
Kentucky a few weeks ago. They are impressive to watch. I don't know how
they keep up at the speeds they drive. The mismatch of the tractors doesn't
seem to bother them. I will get a copy of their schedule for next year as
soon as they have it finalized. They perform at 10 shows each year.

    I have seen some of the groups in the past and they were much slower
than this group and on much smaller tractors.

                            Gene