[AT] Square Dancin Tractors

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue Nov 2 15:48:46 PDT 2010

Gene, I'll have to look for those folks next year.  I've heard of square
dancing shows using smaller Farmalls, Cs or Hs I think, but it'd be fun to
see these folks with their mix of red and green tractors.  One of the red
ones is a 400 also, pretty big tractor to be doing that kind of thing with.
I bet they put on a good show.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net