[AT] 8020 Antique

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 1 12:32:01 PDT 2010

Your right Gene, the 8010 came first. I still have an advertising brochure
for the 10 series tractors and can remember seeing that big mounted plow on
the back of the cabless 4 wheel drive 8010.  And what about the WA14 John
Deere that was just a Wagner with green paint and JD decals?
Also Steiger and Wagner had their 4 wheel drives about the same time or
earlier than John Deere but I guess they would not be considered major
equipment manufactureres at the time.

Ralph in Sask.