[AT] Lost list mail

Bill Bruer bill_bru at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 1 08:14:25 PDT 2010

Thanks, Steve.  I'm not concerned with the services filtering stuff from
known large-scale spammers, and filtering that is applied to us all across
the board.  I do care that they do selective filtering at the account level
according to some parameters that they choose.  The default should be NO
filtering.  I just wanted the list members to know that this happens, and
not only to the free email services.  My email address is bellsouth.net,
though that service is now part of AT&T and handled for them by Yahoo.
Everyone should check with their ISP to see if/what filtering is being done
on their individual accounts.

Bill