[AJD] looking for info on stationary balers

astroguy astroguy at nas.com
Mon Nov 1 06:21:41 PDT 2010

Looking for information on old JD balers. In fact i am not sure what they
are called, stationary Baler? Vintage, about 1925 -1930?????   I really do
not know.

These are the old balers, belt driven with the very large straight cut gears
that push a compacter down and another pusher to push the bale out.

So what would be the correct term for searching and what do people know
about these balers? Any idea on values, rarity or more info?

Jerry Senner in Snohomish, Washington has one if anyone is familiar with his
collection.  Sorry, I cant find a link to his baler.

Thank you for your reply,  Kreig